IT has played a major role in Indian economy .February 7, 2015
Oscar Award is that the most prestigious award ceremony of Hollywood,February 27, 2015
DMIC & Smart City in Bhiwadi Neemrana Region will Change the Face of the Nation
GET ALL DMIC KBN RELATED UPDATES BY VISITING THIS LINK
DMIC Will Primarily Benefit the Whole Bhiwadi Neemrana Region. Smart Cities will be developed, and Lacks of Jobs will arise.
It is Expected to bring 5 Lack New Jobs in Bhiwadi Neemrana & Khushkhera
DMIC Will benefit the whole DMIC Region in Terms of Industry, Infrastructure, Education, Health, Economy, Real Estate and Wealth. DMIC Stands for Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor and this project is aimed at the development of Whole Delhi to Mumbai Region. Bhiwadi Neemrana and Khushkhera are going to be benefitted directly as DMIC will come across these regions.
What is DMIC?
DMIC ‘Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor’ is an area of 150Km on the both sides of DFC ‘Dedicated Freight Corridor’ or a rail corridor, which is 1483 Km long and connecting Jawaharlal Nehru Port near Mumbai to Dadri near Delhi. DFC will allow high speed connectivity for high axle load wagons (25 tons) of double stacked container trains supported by high power locomotives.
What is Smart City?
Read below to know about Smart Cities. This article include full information about Smart Cities.
Benefits to Rajasthan
39% of DMIC is passing through Rajasthan, bringing eminent opportunities for the growth of Industry in this region as the corridor will make Rajasthan Easily accessible to western and northern markets. About 60% area of Rajasthan comes under DMIC and it includes major districts like Jaipur, Alwar, Kota and Bhilwara. It will convert Rajasthan into attractive destination to setting up industrial and support infrastructure in Rajasthan.
DMIC will do away with the limitation of Rajasthan being a land-locked state and will generate unprecedented developmental opportunities.
Benefits to Bhiwadi Neemrana Region
An Integrated industrial township will be developed in Khushkhera Bhiwadi Neemrana Region and a similar township along with support infrastructure support infrastructure and projects is planned in Jodhpur Pali Marwar area in the first phase. So the most benefitted areas in this project are going to be Bhiwadi Neemrana Region. Bhiwadi Neemrana Khushkhera will be developed as primary node and Jodhpur Pali Marwar region will be developed as second node under DMIC Project. The region is expected to have a Civil Airport, an integrated Multimodal Logistic Hub and Mass rapid transit system with a well-connected Road Network.
Greenfield Integrated Township in Khushkhera Bhiwadi Neemrana is going to be developed in this region with the total area of 165 sq. Km. It will be developed as a future Model City and will be housing a world class model city with support infrastructure and residential, commercial and industrial zones.
- These areas will be connected with Road Air and Rail Network.
- There will be sufficient availability of Land Power and Gas
- Greenfield Airport with the world class integrated cargo airport.
- Central Spine, a road corridor to connect the Shahjahanpur-Neeemrana-Behror urban complex in Neemrana and Bhiwadi-Tapukara Industrial complex.
National DMIC Structure
DMIC is a 90USD billion project with the financial and technical aids from Japan. A MOU was signed in December 2006 between Vice Minister, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) of Government of Japan and Secretary, Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP). A Final Project Concept was presented to both the Prime Ministers during Premier Abe’s visit to India in August 2007.
After that the Govt. of India announced the establishing of Multi Modal High Axle Load Dedicated Freight Corridor between Delhi and Mumbai. It will pass through 6 States – U.P, NCR of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujarat and Maharashtra, with end terminals at Dadri in the National Capital Region of Delhi and Jawaharlal Nehru Port near Mumbai. Distribution of length of the corridor indicates that Rajasthan (39%) and Gujarat (38%) together constitute 77% of the total length of the alignment of freight corridor, followed by Haryana and Maharashtra 10% each and Uttar Pradesh and National Capital Region of Delhi 1.5 % of total length each.
Approximately 180 million people, 14 percent of the population, will be affected by the corridor’s development.
It is also envisaged that the alignment of the proposed corridor will have nine junction stations for exchange of traffic between the existing railway system and the DFC. The junctions are:
• Vasai Road: To cater to traffic to/from Mumbai, other than J.Nehru Port
• Gothangam: For traffic to/from Hazira Complex, Jalgaon-Udhna
• Makarpura (Vadodara): For traffic to/from Ahmedabad, Vadodara and Vadodara -Godhra Routes
• Amli Road (Sabarmati): For traffic to/from ICD-Sabarmati, ViramgamSabarmati Route, Ahmedabad, Rajkot and Bhavnagar Divisions of Western Railway
• Palanpur: For traffic to/from Kandla/ Mundra Ports and Gandhidham Area
• Marwar Junction: For Traffic from/to Jodhpur area (and lCD-Jodhpur)
• Phulera: For traffic to/from Jaipur- Tundla and Jaipur-Sawai Madhopur Routes’
• Rewari: For traffic to/from Rewari-Hissar-Ludhiana/Bathinda Routes’
• Pirthala (Tughlakabad): For traffic to/from Tughlakabad (and ICD Tughalakabad)
The nodes identified for Phase-1 are:
Short listed Investment Regions (IRs):
• Dadri – Noida – Ghaziabad Investment Region in Uttar Pradesh as General Manufacturing Investment Region;
• Manesar – Bawal Investment Region in Haryana as Auto Component/ Automobile Investment Region;
• Khushkhera – Bhiwadi – Neemrana Investment Region in Rajasthan as General Manufacturing/ Automobile/ Auto Component Investment Region;
• Pitampura – Dhar – Mhow Investment Region in Madhya Pradesh
• Bharuch – Dahej Investment Region in Gujarat as Petroleum, Chemical and Petro Chemical Investment Region (PCPIR);
• Igatpuri – Nashik-Sinnar Investment Region in Maharashtra as General Manufacturing Investment Region;
Short listed Industrial Areas (IAs):
• Meerut – Muzaffarnagar Industrial Area in Uttar Pradesh, Engineering/ Manufacturing;
• Faridabad – Palwal Industrial Area in Haryana, Engineering & Manufacturing;
• Jaipur – Dausa Industrial Area in Rajasthan, Marble/Leather/Textile;
• Neemuch – Nayagaon Industrial Area in Madhya Prdaesh
• Industrial Area with Greenfield Port at Alewadi/ Dighi in Maharashtra, Greenfield Port Based
Organizational Structure & Project Implementation Framework:
A four tier system has been envisaged and would be setup for the implementation of DMIC.
• An Apex body, headed by the Finance Minister with concerned Central Ministers and Chief Ministers of respective DMIC States as Members for overall guidance, planning, and approvals;
• A Corporate entity, Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation (DMICDC), specially envisaged to coordinate Project Development, Finance and Implementation, headed by a full time CMD and having representation from the central government, state governments and FIs;
• A State-level Coordination Entity/ Nodal Agency responsible for coordination between the DMICDC and various state government entities and the project implementing agencies/ special purpose vehicles.
• Project specific special purpose vehicles (SPVs) who would actually implement the projects. These SPVs can be owned by state Governments in terms of governance structure, Board of Directors etc. Some of these SPVs can also be formed by central/state governments and their agencies.
The corridor project likely to be implemented in two phases namely – Phase-I & Phase-II. An estimated $90 to $100 billion would be required to create the infrastructure in the first phase of the project. Japanese companies are expected to invest over $10 billion in the proposed corridor during the first phase.
What is it and how it will change your life?
The DMIC i.e. 150KM on both sides of DFC will include Smart Cities. Singapore has offered India to build Smart Cities here, so the Question arises that what is it. As, the present Prime Minister, Mr Narendra Modi often talks about Smart Cities and even in his election campaigns he hinted about smart cities.
As per Mr. Modi stronf and vibrant India is essential for peace and stability in Asia. And for now the Singapore is also ready to share its skills and technology to develop smart cities in India. Singapore has offered to fulfill the dream project of Mr Modi to develop 100 smart cities in India along the key infrastructure projects such as DMIC entailing settlement of Greenfield Smart Cities between Delhi and Mumbai. The first node of this Greenfield Smart City development will start at Bhiwadi-Khushkera-Neemrana.
Rainspread of Jobs – Expected to bring more than 1000 Lack Jobs
The project is so big in itself that it is expected that this project will give birth to more than 1000 Lack direct and indirect jobs overall in all the Smart Cities.
Eighteen kilometers off Ahmedabad airport, the Gujarat International Financial Tec (GIFT) City may become the first smart city in Narendra Modi’s dream project. Its construction has begun in 2011 and will take a decade to build it completely. This smart city is supposed to bring 5 Lack direct and equal numbers of indirect jobs.
This single project is expected to bring employment for more than 10 Lack people. Now estimate yourself if it is 100 Smart Cities in India, then will not it give birth to 1000 Lack New Jobs? This is not a nightmare or merely a dream, It will become realty as it is planned and approved to develop 100 Smart Cities in India.
Smart Cities on DMIC: First Phase of Development
The Smart Cities that are expected to be developed on DMIC are:
- Dadri-Noida-Gaziabad : 200sq km
- Manesar-Bawal : 403sq km
- Dighi Port
Facilities in a Smart City
Smart Cities will be having all these facilities that are currently enjoyed by all European Countries.
- Computerized and Centralized Traffic Management
- Real Time traffic information on Website
- Centralized Traffic Lights control
- Automatic Kiosks at Roads, Railway stations and Public Places
- Computerized water management and control
- Rapid Transit System, Public Transportation, Metro Trans
- Pollution Free Cities, Proper arrangements for pollution control
- 24 Hours Electricity.
We hope for better future, and our present government is also expected to bring Good Days in a few years wait. Government has planned to invest 18,500 Crore Rupees for the first phase of Smart City Project.
GET ALL DMIC KBN RELATED UPDATES BY VISITING THIS LINK
- NIMAI GREENS (BHIWADI).
- Resale flats in BHIWADI
- Apple’s upcoming iPhone event could be way bigger than we thought.
- Errors and instructions for windows 10
AAP to set-up ‘subsidised canteens’ in Delhi
Samsung launches two new 4G smart phones
Most Popular Posts
- Latest Jobs in Neemrana: Fresh Vacancies in Hero Motocorp & Other... 2,433 views
- Honda Cars Bhiwadi hiring in Tapukara Opening 1000 new Jobs 1,037 views
- Japanese and South Koreans eager to invest in Neemrana 580 views
- New Job Openings in Harley Davidson Bawal 296 views
- Tapukara is now known for HONDA CARS 129 views
- Hero Motocorp going to Setup Plant in Telangana, Creating Numerous Job... 105 views
- Advertisement: Marketing or cheating? 95 views
Development in Bhiwadi Neemrana
March 14, 2015
February 14, 2015
February 7, 2015
February 7, 2015
What actual happened in the Himalyan region was increased levels of water in two main rivers of the State.February 6, 2015
February 6, 2015
February 6, 2015
February 6, 2015
February 5, 2015
February 5, 2015
Are Women Safe in India the most vulnerable section as far as their safety and security is concerned.February 4, 2015
January 30, 2015
January 29, 2015
Housing for all by 2022 to achieve the government of the country has proposed the creation of more than twenty million homes.January 22, 2015
January 6, 2015